Join our Team!
The Eckermann Group commenced operations in South Australia in 1976.
It began with the formation of its first business, Eckermann Conveyancers (previously Eckermann Steinert Conveyancers). Eckermann Conveyancers quickly earned a reputation in the industry for offering something different with respect to client service experience.
Going that extra step in terms of ensuring that the client experience is beyond that normally expected, formed the foundation for the success of the original business and now extends throughout the Eckermann Group.
Today the Eckermann Group proudly consists of Eckermann Lawyers, Eckermann Forms and Eckermann Conveyancers.
At the Eckermann Group we understand the importance of attracting, retaining and developing people. Our people, structures and processes are all dedicated to continual improvement of the client experience and remain at the industry forefront in terms of technology, innovation and regulatory changes.
We are always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team, and if the current vacancies below are not for you, please do not hesitate to contact us anyway.
Settlements / Administration Assistant
12 month part time maternity leave contract
Based in our new, modern offices located in Adelaide CBD and reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will provide general assistance to the Office Services and Settlements team. Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Supporting the Settlements Coordinator with the preparation of settlement packets, associated administration tasks and attendance at the Lands Title Office (LTO);
- Ad-hoc office administration, general rounds and reception duties;
- Assisting with the coordination and invoicing of agency settlements and EFT transactions;
- Data entry;
- Meeting and greeting clients.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail and proven time management skills in a busy office environment;
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- A proactive and energetic approach to your work
Your diligence, enthusiasm, outstanding client focus and customer service will see you succeed. Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office is essential. Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role with a solid understanding of settlement and LTO processes and relevant training will be provided. In exchange you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, progressive family-owned group and develop your career in friendly, supportive, team-orientated work environment.
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume using the Apply button at the link. All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia at the time of application.
For further information please contact Vicki Woodroffe, People and Culture Manager at email@example.com