The Eckermann Group commenced operations in South Australia in 1976.
It began with the formation of its first business, Eckermann Conveyancers (previously Eckermann Steinert Conveyancers). Eckermann Conveyancers quickly earned a reputation in the industry for offering something different with respect to client service experience.
Going that extra step in terms of ensuring that the client experience is beyond that normally expected, formed the foundation for the success of the original business and now extends throughout the Eckermann Group.
At the Eckermann Group we understand the importance of attracting, retaining and developing people. Our people, structures and processes are all dedicated to continual improvement of the client experience and remain at the industry forefront in terms of technology, innovation and regulatory changes.
We are always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team, and if the current vacancies below are not for you, please do not hesitate to contact us anyway.
Registered Conveyancer / File Manager
Established in 1976, Eckermann Conveyancers has earned its reputation as a leader in the conveyancing industry and continually strives to keep ahead of the field in terms of client service excellence.
Our Port Elliot office, opened in 2007, is the hub for providing exceptional rural and residential conveyancing services across the Fleurieu and Adelaide Hills regions.
Going that extra step to provide as many people as possible the opportunity to experience excellence, together with our values of: Respect, Integrity, Real Solutions, Teamwork and Collaboration, Consistent Quality, Simplicity and Innovation form the foundation for the success of Eckermann Group.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Registered Conveyancer /File Manager to join our regional conveyancing teams.
Based in our Port Elliot office, you will be responsible for end to end file management across a diverse range of conveyancing matters.
Your role will include, but not limited to:
- File management: from instruction up to settlement;
- Acting as key point of contact for client and referrers;
- Drafting standard and complex documentation, correspondence and statements relating to different interests in land;
- Acting for purchaser, vendor or both, ensuring efficient file management for all parties and optimum outcomes in all conveyancing matters;
- Liaising with clients, real estate agents, government departments, financial institutions and other third parties;
- Invoicing and account management.
To be successful you will have:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills together with excellent interpersonal capabilities;
- The confidence and ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- Proven time management skills: with the ability to work to tight deadlines with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Sound judgement and problem solving skills;
- A proactive and energetic approach to your work with excellent customer service skills;
- Strong skills in MS Office applications, CATS, and be IT savvy.
Ideally you will be an experienced Registered Conveyancer or conveyancing file manager.
Candidates who are currently undertaking an Associate Diploma in Conveyancing or have experience in file management within the professional services, finance or real estate sectors are also encouraged to apply.
In return, Eckermann Conveyancers will provide you with the resources and training to support your professional development, as well the opportunity to provide customer service excellence and make a real difference for our clients and referrers. In addition we offer regular in-house training and team events, milestone and service recognition and, health and well-being programs to provide an inclusive, positive and rewarding environment.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please submit your application via the ‘Apply for this job’ button on our Seek advertisement, including your cover letter and resume.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia at the time of application and have, or be willing to undertake, a Police Check.
Confidential enquiries can be directed to Vicki Woodroffe, People and Culture Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org